How many of these bestsellers have you read?
1. STRENTHSFINDER 2.0 by Tom Rath
2. STEVE JOBS by Walter Issacson
3. THE 7 HABITS OF HIGHLY EFFECTIVE PEOPLE by Stephen R. Covey
4. THE POWER OF HABIT: WHY WE DO WHAT WE DO IN LIFE AND BUSINESS by Charles Duhigg
5. OUTLIERS: THE STORY OF SUCCESS by Malcolm Gladwell
6. RESULTS FITNESS by The Nation’s Leading Fitness Pros
7. THINKING, FAST AND SLOW by Daniel Kahneman
8. GETTING TO YES: NEGOTIATING AGREEMENT WITHOUT GIVING IN by Roger Fisher, William L. Ury, Bruce Patton
9. GOOD TO GREAT: WHY SOME COMPANIES MAKE THE LEAP… AND OTHERS DON’T by Jim Collins
10. THE OFFICIAL GUIDE FOR GMAT REVIEW by GMAC
Inspired leaders create inspired teams. If you’re a leader, Actionable Workshops is for you.