We’re inching closer to summer, and these books are as hot as the sun!
1. STEVE JOBS (Kindle) by Walter Issacson
2. THE CHARGE: ACTIVATING THE 10 HUMAN DRIVES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL ALIVE by Brendon Burchard
3. STRENTHSFINDER 2.0 by Tom Rath
4. THE POWER OF HABIT: WHY WE DO WHAT WE DO IN LIFE AND BUSINESS (Kindle) by Charles Duhigg
5. THINKING, FAST AND SLOW by Daniel Kahneman
6. UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES: WHY EVERYTHING YOU’VE BEEN TOLD ABOUT THE ECONOMY IS WRONG by Edward Conard
7. STEVE JOBS by Walter Issacson
8. THE PRICE OF INEQUALITY: HOW TODAY’S DIVIDED SOCIETY ENDANGERS OUR SOCIETY by Joseph E. Stiglitz
9. THE POWER OF HABIT: WHY WE DO WHAT WE DO IN LIFE AND BUSINESS by Charles Duhigg
10. THE $100 STARTUP: REINVENT THE WAY YOU MAKE A LIVING, DO WHAT YOU LOVE, AND CREATE A NEW FUTURE by Chris Guillebeau
Inspired leaders create inspired teams. If you’re a leader, Actionable Workshops is for you.