We all make mistakes, but why are we so reluctant to talk about them? Jessica Bacal sought to redress the balance with her bestselling book, Mistakes I Made at Work: 25 Influential Women Reflect on What They Got Out of Getting It Wrong. During our 35 minutes with Jessica we touch upon:
- What inspired Jessica to approach successful women to share their mistakes
- Are there differences between the way men and women at the top lead their teams?
- How do men and women differ in the way their careers shape their identity?
- What is the glass cliff and what does it mean in the workplace?
- Are women starting to break free from the confines of gendered cultural conditioning?
- How do we create an environment that allows teams to share their mistakes?
Discover why if you have a growth mindset it’s easier to approach mistakes as learning moments.
“They need to hear that successful women aren’t perfect.” —Jessica Bacal [Click to Tweet]