After a brief hiatus we’re back, and we couldn’t be more thrilled to welcome Matt Tod as our guest! Matt has a unique perspective on working with Millennials. Not only is he a Millennial himself, but Free the Children, the organization where he works as Associate Director of Training, is comprised almost exclusively of Millennials. Highlights of our conversation include:
- Connecting the values of new Millennial recruits to the values of the company
- How Matt engages Millennials from day one and how this improves retention
- Is there a difference between Millennials and Gen Y?
- The importance of knowing your strengths
- Are Millennials inherently disloyal?
Matt Tod offers some amazing insight into the generation that will comprise 40% of the working population by the year 2020.
“Millennials tend to decide whether or not they’re going to stay with a company within their first day.” [Click to Tweet]