28 insightful, engaging and often hilarious minutes with 2006’s “Canadian Coach of the Year” and author of two great books, Michael Bungay Stanier.
In this conversation we cover:
• Understanding bad work, good work and great work, and the important balance between them
• Why good work’s important, but ultimately a trap
• The three places you can find “great work” in your own professional life
• Why anxiety can actually be a great thing
• How teams are the necessary drivers of business change
• Why Michael likes Actionable Books