Today we are joined by Ted Wright of Fizz Word of Mouth Marketing and author of Fizz: Harness the Power of Word of Mouth Marketing to Drive Brand Growth to discuss the power of face-to-face human interaction and the idea of people embracing your brand so much that they want to share it with others. Highlights of our energetic conversation with Ted include:
- Why you should be paying attention to word of mouth marketing
- Why 8/10 consumers don’t believe advertisers are telling the truth in TV, radio, print, or online ads
- 156 ways we can communicate face-to-face versus the 6 with digital communication
- What is an influencer and how do they play a role in word of mouth marketing?
- The thing that is anathema to influencers
- The three components of a good word of mouth story
- Why trade show booths suck
We hope our 36 minute conversation with Ted will inspire you to embrace the power of word of mouth marketing in your business.
“…word of mouth is so effective is because there are 156 known ways people communicate when they are talking face to face.” [Click to Tweet]