How can you attain that elusive work/life balance in life? Our guest is Dr. Robert Holmes, an Australian based business coach and consultant, and author of A Balancing Act. During our conversation with Robert (full disclosure: we go all over the place during our 32 minute chat!), we touch on:
- The personal circumstances that lead to Robert to achieve a better work/life balance
- Is work/life balance a thing of the past?
- Why you have to be in it for the long haul when making change
- Neuroplasticity and the seven layers of motivation
- Balancing a working partnership relationship
As Dr. Holmes says, “Life is a balancing act, a constant juggling of priorities and shifting of burdens.” We hope our chat brings you one step closer to achieving it.
“It’s no good having great relationships & physical health if you’re not concentrating on your emotional/spiritual health.” [Click to Tweet]