We hope you find a lot of value out of the book summaries that we post almost every week day! What you may not know is that they’re written by a dedicated team of volunteers who have not only a passion for books, but also knowledge and learning, and who like to pass on the Insights they glean so others can benefit, too. I want to take a moment to celebrate some recent milestones in our Actionable Book Club community.
- Brittnei Berrisford (5th summary)
- Kate Cadet (5th summary)
- Fern Chang (5th summary)
- Alison Spitzer (5th summary)
- Peter Taylor (5th summary)
- Jacqueline van Dyk (5th summary)
- Ronni Hendel-Giller (15th summary)
- Peter Nakamura (15th summary)
- Justin Gasbarre (20th summary)
- Ingrid Urgolites (20th summary)
- Carol-Ann Hamilton (25th summary)
- Dianne Coppola (35th summary)
- Jill Donahue (45th summary)
Actionable Books wouldn’t be the wonderful resource that it is without the contributions these individuals make on a monthly basis, so let’s all raise a glass to them!
(If you’re interested in learning more about how you can contribute to Actionable Books, please click here for more information.)