How do you find a job that you’re truly passionate about? Michelle Ward, known to many as the When I Grow Up Coach and author of The Declaration of You!, joins us for the first installment of our look at 21st century women in the workplace. During a really lively chat with Michelle we discuss:
- What are some of the misconceptions of life coaching and why are people turning to life coaches more and more?
- How do you find work that truly fulfills you?
- What steps do you take when you’re not engaged in your work?
- What is the reason for the shift from autopilot to deliberateness when people are looking to make a change?
- Why Michelle believes you can’t be a career dictionary anymore
Discover why it’s time to say goodbye to those career dictionaries and find a job that excites you everyday!
“To take 5 days out of your life each week and dread it is no way to live your life.” —Michelle Ward [Click to Tweet]